WPC is awarded the Certificate of Diversion for recycling 1,187 cubic yards of material
White Paper Co. is recognized by Urban Impact Recycling Ltd. for diverting 1,187 cubic yards of recycled material from landfills, or a volume that would fill 593 full sized pick-up trucks. As a result, White Paper Co. sequestered approximately 178 tonnes of carbon emissions.
This was a significant improvement over 2008 in which we had 791 cubic yards of recycled material or 396 filled full sized pick-up trucks. White Paper Co. made this possible with our company-wide recycling program which includes recycling everything from print cartridges to cut-offs from print jobs.
White Paper Co. is committed to sustainability and is doing their part in many other ways including:
- Printing marketing material on recycled and FSC Certified paper
- Encouraging customers to use our online catalogues instead of hard copies.
- Encouraging our staff to use water coolers instead of water bottles
- Reducing our carbon footprint by using combined delivery for orders
- Offering recycled and FSC Certified paper, eco-friendly printing services, recycled office supplies and recycled promotional products. Learn more about White Paper Co.'s eco-friendly options.